Financial planning involves a long term process of actively and wisely managing your finances so that you can achieve your goals and dreams, while at the same time navigating the financial challenges that inevitably arise in every stage of life, including retirement.
Remember, financial planning is a process, not a product.
Steps to a Sound Financial Plan:
- Step 1: Establish goals and make sure you know what questions to ask
- Step 2: Gather data
- Step 3: Analyze & evaluate your current financial status
- Step 4: Develop a sound personal financial plan
- Step 5: Implement the plan to make your future more rewarding
- Step 6: Monitor the plan & make adjustments if necessary
Benefits of a Properly Executed Financial Plan:
- Set realistic financial and personal goals.
- Assess your current financial health by examining your assets, liabilities, income, insurance, taxes, investments, and estate plan.
- Develop a realistic and comprehensive plan to meet your financial goals by addressing financial weaknesses and building on financial strengths.
- Put your plan into action and monitor its progress.
- Stay on track to meet changing goals, personal circumstances, stages of your life, products, markets, and tax laws.
Call (714) 947-0105 or contact us here today for a free, no-obligation comprehensive review and put your personal Financial Plan in place.